• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player needs new home

DeletedUser7005

I'm a daily player looking for a new fellowship. My boosts are planks, scrolls and dust (coming soon ) 6500 score and growing.

I'm looking for an active, growing fs. This is my second city so i have been playing awhile.

us server khelonaar

We're currently looking for people. A "family" type group with very active and chatty members. Your boosts are a perfect fit for what we are looking for at the moment. My game name is Oriac in game and our Fellowship is called World Explorers. Look us up if you're interested. :)

Mercie

I'm a daily player looking for a new fellowship. My boosts are planks, scrolls and dust (coming soon ) 6500 score and growing.

I'm looking for an active, growing fs. This is my second city so i have been playing awhile.

us server khelonaar

DeletedUser13282

We're currently looking for people. A "family" type group with very active and chatty members. Your boosts are a perfect fit for what we are looking for at the moment. My game name is Oriac in game and our Fellowship is called World Explorers. Look us up if you're interested. :)
Thank you i found a home already