• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active player seeks Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser19442
  • Start date

DeletedUser19442

Seeking an active friendly and mature Fellowship for my 5th kingdom. That is not nuts. I need a balance between active and overly competitive. I do not spend diamonds to get ahead, My Score is only 42,778 in this kingdom. but my growth is steady. My 1st kingdom is in Amuni. My last score in the tournament was 1200 my average is 1031. My boosts are planks silk and gems. I visit daily, collect goods every 3 hours all day every day and usually give 3-star trades.
spiritnow2

DeletedUser7527

spiritnow2 if you are still looking we would love to have you come join us at the queens guard

Charle-Anne

Songs of Experience still has a few openings for active players. we are a fun group but do like to do tournaments and events. come check us out and see what you think

Deleted User - 1463775

Realm of the Phoenix just might be your new home! We're seeking one active player who enjoys FAs, chatting, and being a general goof, but we don't require tourney or FA participation, and we don't consider ourselves to be a "competitive" FS. Message Inspiration or SassKatt in-game if interested.