• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Players

DeletedUser3389

when I go to the world map to visit my neighbors and help them out I have quite a few that are not active... in fact some have started at the beginning and have done nothing.. what can I do to prompt them or do other ppl take over these cities? I am seeing more and more of these ...

DeletedUser2191

You could send them a message, something basic saying hello. If you get a response, could see if they have any questions about the game which may be why they are not progressing. If after about a week you have no response, I think it is fair to say they have become an inactive/ idle city.

The game has a system of purging inactive/ idle cities. From the time a player creates a city, they have 30 days to become active and reach a city score of 300. After 30 days, if a player has not reached the minimum city score, they will be purged out of the world map you are on.

If a city reaches the minimum city score and/ or has a diamond balance of 200 or more, becomes inactive/ idle, the purging process will not remove them unfortunately.

DeletedUser4112

Recently, it seems the inactive city has become treasure vaults! You can collect gold coins from them, great innovative improvement in the game!