• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Active Team Player

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1262308
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1262308

Level: 43000+

Chap: Finishing Dwarves

Boosted Goods: Planks, Silk, Gems

Style: I LOVE to build and that’s my focus. I tend to cater more, but do fight if I have the right troops and it’s ‘easy’. I don’t chat a whole lot, but will add my 2 cents every once in a while or ask a question.

Activity: on several times a day, but minimum twice (no Sunday-family/church day), visits 6 days unless something unusual in RL happens, participate in every tourney (min 30pts for non-boosted; and over 1K boosted); participate fully in each event-especially those needing team effort.

Other Info: also play on Siny and Beta

I’m looking for: a fellowship with good participation in team events (i.e., 5th chest or better in tourneys; made it to the pit in FA), and no drama…just some great people working together to make the game fun despite RL.

DeletedUser4053

Hi Amice,
Sent you a message in game about our FS, the Sea of Tranquility. We look like a good fit. Our FS is looking to replace a player who's no longer visiting.

Deleted User - 1262308

Thank you! I've already agreed to join another fellowship. Good gaming to you :)

Thanks to all who considered me...I've found a new home :)

DeletedUser6555

Level: 43000+

Chap: Finishing Dwarves

Boosted Goods: Planks, Silk, Gems

Style: I LOVE to build and that’s my focus. I tend to cater more, but do fight if I have the right troops and it’s ‘easy’. I don’t chat a whole lot, but will add my 2 cents every once in a while or ask a question.

Activity: on several times a day, but minimum twice (no Sunday-family/church day), visits 6 days unless something unusual in RL happens, participate in every tourney (min 30pts for non-boosted; and over 1K boosted); participate fully in each event-especially those needing team effort.

Other Info: also play on Siny and Beta

I’m looking for: a fellowship with good participation in team events (i.e., 5th chest or better in tourneys; made it to the pit in FA), and no drama…just some great people working together to make the game fun despite RL.

DeletedUser6555

Amice!! It's Adra :) I play with you on SA! We'd love to have you in our FS on Elcy! I'm the AM there and I think you would be the perfect fit! Let me know if you're still looking. It's Mystics of Elvenar on Elcy. xoxo

DeletedUser6555

Thank you! I've already agreed to join another fellowship. Good gaming to you :)

Thanks to all who considered me...I've found a new home :)

Ah didn't see this in time! Dang it! Well Best of luck to you hun! xoxo