• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DrakonXD

Basically in the buildings bar on the bottom of the screen, add a box, and when clicked, a screen pops up and gives you the options to add to storage or to take buildings out of storage. You can select which buildings to put into storage. No cost or anything, and there is no time limit either. This would be so useful when you are trying to rearrange your city. Please add this feature, thanks, DrakonXD.

Iyapo1

This would make teleport spells useless. Not objecting, just pointing out that the teleport spells do exactly this. They let you put almost any building type into storage, no time limit, no cost(other than what the building now in storage provided).

Myne

Oh Wise One
The buildings issue is a built in within the game, because one of the challenges is to fit it all in. It also gives some control over the removal of buildings to the devs. jmho

Hawk1911

Respectfully, I disagree. All fun stories/games/challenges have a combatant that needs to be beaten. The game's primary "villian" is the lack of space to do what everything you want. The challenge for the player is to arrange the buildings within the constraints of the game. If the devs gave us endless space, ability to rotate buildings, or a storage as suggested, in my humble opinion the game would be boring and would eliminate one of the fundamental challenges.

DrakonXD

This would make teleport spells useless. Not objecting, just pointing out that the teleport spells do exactly this. They let you put almost any building type into storage, no time limit, no cost(other than what the building now in storage provided).
how do you get them

DrakonXD

Respectfully, I disagree. All fun stories/games/challenges have a combatant that needs to be beaten. The game's primary "villian" is the lack of space to do what everything you want. The challenge for the player is to arrange the buildings within the constraints of the game. If the devs gave us endless space, ability to rotate buildings, or a storage as suggested, in my humble opinion the game would be boring and would eliminate one of the fundamental challenges.
good point

Yogi Dave

Welcome to the forum @DrakonXD There is a post for the ideas and suggesting forum section the explains a how to get an idea through to the developers. Here is the link to it. Unfortunately, the topic you have chosen is explicitly stated as not going to happen. Almost everyone who starts the game wishes for this along with being able to rotate the buildings and a few other things, so you are in good company with your suggestion.

I've copied the statement here from the guideline.
  • Storing Buildings - Players can utilize the Teleport Spell, available through the Spire, to gain the ability to store buildings. There will not be a feature outside of the spell to store buildings.