• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add a filter or new tab for sentient goods

Risen Malchiah

PLEASE add a filter such as "Show only Normal goods" or "Hide Sentient Goods." Or separate normal and sentient goods into distinct tabs.

That vast majority of the time, I'm trading normal goods for a tournament or to help fellow players and having 20-40 extra pages of goods is insane. It is frustrating to pour through so many pages of sentient goods just to find all the trades for normal goods. Today, I had a whopping 47 pages of trades, most of which were sentient goods and the normal goods were all interspersed throughout the trades which meant I had to click through *every* page if I cared to see them all.

If I'm in a hurry, I'll use the "Fellowship only" filter which will hide most of the sentient goods, but that also eliminates the possibility of finding good trades with neighbors.

This problem will only get worse as we add T5 and eventually T6 goods into the mix so reworking the interface before then would be ideal.