• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add a "Production Center" for Mobile

defiantoneks

note: this post has been edited in an attempt to more closely fit the suggested format.
  • What: Add a new tool, called "Production Center" or similar in the mobile application

• How:
    • using the notifications list as a "template" have all producing facilities listed, showing what is being produced.

• Where helping hands or the house icon are for notifications, replace with the boost icon when production is not yet complete or a "collect" icon/button if it is complete. Alternate to "collect" or boost, there could be "show" or "go to" so the action can be performed.

• To the left of the facility name/description should be an icon for MM or PoP enchantments and the time remaining.

• Access to the Production Center could be added to the bottom navigation, or as a new sidebar tab
  • Why:
    • On desktop it is possible to hover over a workshop or factory and see what production you will be collecting, without actually clicking and making the collection.
      On mobile there is currently no option to review what is being collected without actually clicking it.
      There is also currently no way to see how much time remains on a facility enhanced by PoP or MM enchantment

• Adding a tool to allow review would let mobile users determine if they want to collect that particular production.
      This is especially important during events or chapter quests that must be completed in a certain order.

• Example:
      Event quest 1 is collect 3 Basket of Groceries. I have 12 workshops running, each to prepare groceries, advanced tools, etc ahead of time. Since I cant hover to see which is which, there is an opportunity to collect the tools first, thereby "ruining" the production that I needed for the following task. Same applies to any Steel, Marble or Planks factory. I set up several for 9 and some for 3 hrs, but cant tell which is which when it comes time to collect.
  • Benefits / Pros: Allow mobile players to enjoy the same control over productions as is currently available on desktop

• Downsides / Cons: probably some significant coding

Last edited:

Zoof

I would like to propose a function to see what the finished production of a WS or Factory is on the mobile app.
Currently on the desktop you can hover over a completed production and see if it's Bread, Advanced Tools, etc but there is no similar function on mobile.
Thus, when I've set several differing productions for events, there's no way to know which is the advanced tools i need or the groceries waiting for the next task.

If we had a production center that listed all ws and factory productions and the status (time til ready or complete) and a "collect" button on the completed ones, we'd be able to collect the specific production needed without wasting one that's waiting for later.
A great idea, especially for those who only play via mobile!

Try using this format when making your suggestions. It shows to the people who can actually forward the idea to the devs that this is to be taken seriously enough to summon forth the evils of bureaucracy and their incessant high level formalities, and not just a regular topic for comment.

Silver Lady

It really would be so helpful to be able to tell what each WS and Manufactory had produced without picking up. I’m always getting the wrong one even though I make a plan & try to separate the buildings. So I would be very grateful for something that would give us an ability that kinda matchs what you can do in the browser on a PC.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya … what does it take to get this forwarded? i havent seen much conversation, but there also dont seem to be any negatives or naysayers lurking about.

Once the idea is all hashed out, update your initial suggestion so it states exactly what you want to be forwarded and then @helya me and we will put it up for a vote.

defiantoneks

Once the idea is all hashed out, update your initial suggestion so it states exactly what you want to be forwarded and then @helya me and we will put it up for a vote.
i think it's pretty clear… i just tidied up the formatting and a few sentences to make it a little easier to read through. unless you've some helpful input, i say "charge!"

Martina1380

note: this post has been edited in an attempt to more closely fit the suggested format.
  • What: Add a new tool, called "Production Center" or similar in the mobile application

• How:
    • using the notifications list as a "template" have all producing facilities listed, showing what is being produced.

• Where helping hands or the house icon are for notifications, replace with the boost icon when production is not yet complete or a "collect" icon/button if it is complete. Alternate to "collect" or boost, there could be "show" or "go to" so the action can be performed.

• To the left of the facility name/description should be an icon for MM or PoP enchantments and the time remaining.

• Access to the Production Center could be added to the bottom navigation, or as a new sidebar tab
  • Why:
    • On desktop it is possible to hover over a workshop or factory and see what production you will be collecting, without actually clicking and making the collection.
      On mobile there is currently no option to review what is being collected without actually clicking it.
      There is also currently no way to see how much time remains on a facility enhanced by PoP or MM enchantment

• Adding a tool to allow review would let mobile users determine if they want to collect that particular production.
      This is especially important during events or chapter quests that must be completed in a certain order.

• Example:
      Event quest 1 is collect 3 Basket of Groceries. I have 12 workshops running, each to prepare groceries, advanced tools, etc ahead of time. Since I cant hover to see which is which, there is an opportunity to collect the tools first, thereby "ruining" the production that I needed for the following task. Same applies to any Steel, Marble or Planks factory. I set up several for 9 and some for 3 hrs, but cant tell which is which when it comes time to collect.
  • Benefits / Pros: Allow mobile players to enjoy the same control over productions as is currently available on desktop

• Downsides / Cons: probably some significant coding
Sounds very helpful