• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

add alternates

neeronie

I am doing elements with one of my characters and as an example, the quest has two parts, one with an alternative and the other does not. It is required and needs 6 workshops upgraded to level 28. Luckily I have 6 I can work with. In another city I have sold workshops when I won Magic Workshops. I have found that not as many workshops are needed now that other buildings won in Events provide supplies. I can't be the only one who has this problem.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If it says six up to level 28 what is that in Magic Workshops? Do you still need 6? I've always wondered.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If it says six up to level 28 what is that in Magic Workshops? Do you still need 6? I've always wondered.

AJ

They would need to be the same chapter as where you research that level for normal buildings. And I swear sometimes I have seen the Magic buildings count double, but I cannot verify that from where I am in the game.

defiantoneks

a little late now, i know… but i teleport anything built out to a good level rather than selling/deleting.