• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add Fair Deal filter

DeletedUser6541

I'd really love to have a filter "Show two stars and up only" on the Trader menu, Accept offers tab, under the headline Filter, next to the Fellowship filter.

This would benefit the Trader generally and save everybody's time. You'd see at a glance when to accept trades and when to set up your own.

DeletedUser2870

It has been suggested several times to add a filter so players can choose to see only 1 star, only 2 star or only 3 star deals. Just another thing that will have to wait until the devs have time I guess

DeletedUser2768

I like this idea, in theory, but a lot of it is what side of the trade you're on. I see a LOT of 1-star trades, don't get me wrong. Those trades also have the exclamation point indicating I haven't discovered them yet. On those, quite often, if you mouse over the actual trade it IS a fair trade, but the trader fee knocks it down to a 1-star trade.

DeletedUser2870

I know, but it still means I don't always want to see them.
And I see a lot of regular 1-star trades as well. Those are mostly meant for some kind of trade within a FS to help a smaller player, though not always.
But it doesn't matter what th reason is, the traders fee makes it a trade I sometimes just want to skip seeing.

DeletedUser3689

Totally agree! I was actually visiting to post the same suggestion. I often have to sift through 3-5 pages of one star deals before I find anything reasonable. It would be great to filter out everything below two stars. Love the feature for FS filter - makes it easier to check your group first ;-)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I often have to sift through 3-5 pages of one star deals before I find anything reasonable.
Luxury! The city I abandoned this week consistently had 18-24 pages of 0-star deals even though I was in a nearly full FS. (they were all really quick about picking up FS trades.)