• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add language about the challenge of bldg size/shape changes to the “Did You Know” tips

AtaguS

Another important "Did you know" that is missing : "Join or create a Fellowship to unlock Tournaments". This one is also missing is the list of advantages to be in a FS where you're not in one.
Pretty sure I've seen that one recently. Anyway, this suggestion is to specifically target the confustion for new players about temporary storage and/rotating buildings.

LisaMV

Another important "Did you know" that is missing : "Join or create a Fellowship to unlock Tournaments". This one is also missing is the list of advantages to be in a FS where you're not in one.
omg YES! I kept seeing 'weekly tournament' references for ages, when I finally had to write to Inno and ask where they were hiding, and why I wasn't seeing them anywhere... This, again, is both brilliant & obvious! Thanks for posting this.

LisaMV

@AtaguS Great suggestion!
(for example... just finished dwarves, know I should keep my portal for that quest everyone talks about... but what about the granite/copper? I am floating in the dark - it would be nice when we start a new chapter to get specific 'did you know?' help - because, well... we don't! lol)