• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Add-on pyramids provide Prestige before they have finished building

michmarc

Game version: v1.107.2-(9f3077d) (2020-06-25 09:20)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 85.0.552.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.329]
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: michmarc
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

When you build the Temple of Veneration and the Temple of Sustainability, they appear to add their Prestige bonus before their construction has finished.

It doesn't happen right away -- when I started building the ToS last night, it did not give any additional bonus (my total prestige cap was still 4500) but this morning, my cap is 5000 and I can upgrade goldsmiths. I noticed the same thing when the ToV was under construction earlier. (I did not notice one way or the other about Palm Gardens or the Pillars.)

temple.png

Observe the full 5000 limit for Prestige which normally requires all of the outbuildings built...
temple2.png

Even though my Temple is still 10h away from being finished.