• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add Proximity ("No Fee") and Rating Filters to Trader

Lyinaral

I love the ideal of where you can put trades just for your FS as we have a lot of smaller cities that need smaller trades & now if you put them out anyone can take them & do.

OIM20

I love the ideal of where you can put trades just for your FS as we have a lot of smaller cities that need smaller trades & now if you put them out anyone can take them & do.
Please read:
*NOTE* There are some ideas which, though many agree would make life easier, have been categorically ruled out by the Development Team since, if they were implemented, they would change the essence of Elvenar. [...]
  • Limiting trades to Fellowship only - Excluding your trades for other players would not be an option as the trading system is an important component in Elvenar.
Emphasis has been added to the pertinent sections and this is excerpted from the larger list.

For those who need to receive more goods than they are offering, the trade should be placed on their end so that it shows with a rating of 0-stars or 1-star. This puts it further down on the list and makes it less likely that someone outside your FS would scroll down to find and accept it as they would be taking a loss.

But this is one reason for the rating filter proposed (though we are now in a holding pattern, waiting for the devs :) ). If you're able to filter for that 0-star or 1-star trade, you don't have to scroll either backward through pages of trades you can't fill or forward through pages of trades that aren't the droid you're looking for. You can just pick that rating, find your FS member with relative ease, and complete the pre-arranged lopsided trade. ;)

Iyapo1

In addition to what @OIM20 said above, if your smaller cities are posting what they need then their neighbors might help out by picking them up. Alot of players will pick up little trades automatically. I do it. I try not to if there are 20+ of the exact same things because I assume those are for the players FS, but I sometimes take 4 or 15 before I notice the repetition :).

Edit to add: I generally wont touch super sweet little three star trades. I assume they have a target(not me) but I have mistakenly scooped those too. I will also scoop little zero star if I can and there are not 20+.

Last edited: