• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add the ability to use ↑,↓, ←, and → keys to move around.

DeletedUser

Please add the ability to use the ↑,↓, ←, and → keys to move around the city.

Since I discovered that the World Map has the ability to use the ↑,↓, ←, and → keys to move around, I have completely stopped using the click and drag method. Adopting this practice has prevented me from, accidentally entering a city, accidentally entering a scouted province, accidentally initiating the confirmation for scouting a province or accidentally initiating the confirmation box to spend diamonds on scouting in progress.

If you were to add this ability to the City, players who use it would no longer accidentally open a building's production menu or accidentally collect coins, supplies or goods from a building that the player did not yet want to collect. Please understand I am not advocating the removal of the ability to click and drag from the city map, I just want you to add the choice of using the ↑,↓, ←, and → keys if I want. I can promise you that I would abandon the click and drag method (as I have done with the World Map) because I have far too often paid a penalty that cost me coins, supplies or the completion of a quest. It has often cost me dearly to correct the accidents that the click and drag method promotes.

Please implement this request. Thank you.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think it is weird that you can move all around the world map with the arrow keys, yet there is no hotkey that centers you back on your own city. Without have ever looked at the hotkey list, I tried C to center on my city, but that is the hotkey to go back into your city, which is ok, I guess.