• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Add world and player name to message posts on mobile app.

Azureus303

I have 9 cities on 6 different worlds (yes, I really like playing Elvenar) and I get messages from the system all of the time about "trades being accepted" or "10 knowledge points reached". These are great, but very generic. Could the world and player name be added to the message so I know where to log in to take advantage of the results?

Thank you.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have 9 cities on 6 different worlds (yes, I really like playing Elvenar) and I get messages from the system all of the time about "trades being accepted" or "10 knowledge points reached". These are great, but very generic. Could the world and player name be added to the message so I know where to log in to take advantage of the results?

Thank you.
Agh!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Each world and city are separate when it comes to any messages, so anything you see when you log in is for that city/world only. And since you must have more than one account on the same world, to have more cities than worlds, one account/city will never get messages for another account/city on the same world.