• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Added Auto move and re-move building to build or rearrange position.

Javas

I've been playing elevenar not so long ago. I was impressed by playing with a good and smooth game display even though the internet speed was not in good condition. From the overall experience of the game, there are things that are not very comfortable and I think it is important to be an input for Elevenar game developers.

Often the player setting the position of the building must perform repeated actions manually, such as if there is a building or object to be built while the position is not adequate on the game map, the player must shift the position of the previous object and then place a new object in the intended position, while this can done without having to do 2x actions, for example, players can just select a new object and then position the new object in the position of the old object so that this action can reduce player fatigue in playing. Like the features in the game Forge of Empires. In the game the player does not need to have to perform 2x actions manually, shifting the old object first and then positioning the new object.

It looks like this feature could exist in the Elevenar game. A few ideas from me hopefully bring UI changes to a better direction.

Zoof

I've been playing elevenar not so long ago. I was impressed by playing with a good and smooth game display even though the internet speed was not in good condition. From the overall experience of the game, there are things that are not very comfortable and I think it is important to be an input for Elevenar game developers.

Often the player setting the position of the building must perform repeated actions manually, such as if there is a building or object to be built while the position is not adequate on the game map, the player must shift the position of the previous object and then place a new object in the intended position, while this can done without having to do 2x actions, for example, players can just select a new object and then position the new object in the position of the old object so that this action can reduce player fatigue in playing. Like the features in the game Forge of Empires. In the game the player does not need to have to perform 2x actions manually, shifting the old object first and then positioning the new object.

It looks like this feature could exist in the Elevenar game. A few ideas from me hopefully bring UI changes to a better direction.
I haven't played Forge of Empires, but I've seen people take a lot of flak for trying to compare this game to that, usually with the refrain of "If I wanted to play something like Forge of Empires, I'd play that instead". So. uh. yeah. If someone starts screaming that to you at great volume and at great length, that's why.

To actually address the issues in the topic, that reads to me like you want to be able to select multiple buildings at once and then move them all as a single unit, which would neatly solve the issue of sliding entire columns or rows of buildings a tile or two in some direction. That's an excellent idea and definitely won't infringe on the next thing I'm about to say.

If you needed the buildings to actually be out of the way, even if temporarily, for the reshuffle, the only in-game method that the devs not only gave us but told us will be the only concession we get with regards to that feature... is the Teleport spell. Suggestions regarding additional forms of building storage (in any capacity, temporary or not) is one among others that the devs asked the community managers to NOT forward to them.

Flashfyre

I understand what you're asking for, as it can be tedious to have re-set a building into the proper position before starting an upgrade that changes the size of said building.
The issue is that all calculations for building size start in the upper left corner and move right and down until reaching the final size. If the building doesn't have the open space at the bottom and right, the Upgrade button changes to Move and Upgrade, letting you reposition the building first.
Often times, though, it is easier to move the building to a better spot first, one that will allow the upgrade to go forward unimpeded.