• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ADDICTED PLAYER-- HELP ME !!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser9834
  • Start date

DeletedUser9834

I have both human and elves so I am looking for a new EXTREMELY active new fellowship in this land..I am human here.. I play everyday and am a die hard. I visit everyone everyday and at this current time I am gifting all my knowledge points as I am STUCK.. I cannot grow without trading and currently I have had a trade up for 3 days with no takers.. I normally give extra when I trade but the current trade is an even trade.. in my other world I am in the orc level but here I just cannot progress as there is little participation.. no one does the tournaments or the quests and I am an avid player. I like the challenge and I feel I am missing out if I cannot play the "whole" game.. I am boosted in planks and silk so far. but have not been able to progress since I cannot seem to trade where I currently am.. so I have not been able to unlock my 3rd boost.. I am not a big chatter but will join in if someone is talking to me or has a question about the game .. I try to help as much as possible because I too like help if needed..I'm not sure what else you would want to know about me but feel free to ask ....thanks for checking me out and I hope to soon be with some players who are as addicted as I am..!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4192

Dear silverbugmartha, I as well play everyday sometimes 2 x a day. We are developing an active fellowship that participates in the tournaments, and loves the fellowship quests. Would love t have you join us. Our trading is good between players and could use your boosts. Check us out. Dragonwood

DeletedUser12824

We are a small fellowship but we are looking for active players!
Please check out The Dark Knights
Archmage,
Harleen Isley

DeletedUser2829

I've sent you a private message in your city. Please give it a look and let me know what you think.
I hope you have a very restful Sunday.
Lady Linington.

I have both human and elves so I am looking for a new EXTREMELY active new fellowship in this land..I am human here.. I play everyday and am a die hard. I visit everyone everyday and at this current time I am gifting all my knowledge points as I am STUCK.. I cannot grow without trading and currently I have had a trade up for 3 days with no takers.. I normally give extra when I trade but the current trade is an even trade.. in my other world I am in the orc level but here I just cannot progress as there is little participation.. no one does the tournaments or the quests and I am an avid player. I like the challenge and I feel I am missing out if I cannot play the "whole" game.. I am boosted in planks and silk so far. but have not been able to progress since I cannot seem to trade where I currently am.. so I have not been able to unlock my 3rd boost.. I am not a big chatter but will join in if someone is talking to me or has a question about the game .. I try to help as much as possible because I too like help if needed..I'm not sure what else you would want to know about me but feel free to ask ....thanks for checking me out and I hope to soon be with some players who are as addicted as I am..!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5747

We are a large daily active guild. We offer AW program and a FA program, I will send you an in game message.