• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Additional city feature ideas

DeletedUser5278

Though I like the Elvenar city structure - I agree with others that the range of city elements and features is limited - especially from a fully-featured city building sense. Thought these elements may be included in higher levels I haven't reached yet - I suggest developers consider adding the following features (all of which could be upgradable):
- A ceremonial city gate
- A market square or central plaza as well as small parks that would add culture points
- Trade Guild buildings (Masons, Steel, Silk, etc.)
- Farm and orchard areas (I agree with others on this need. Otherwise, where is the food coming from?)
- A center of learning/knowledge (school/library)
- A repository of culture and history (a museum?)
I'd also suggest the designers allow buildings to be positioned either right or left facing. This would allow players more flexibility in our city building - and make it more creative and enjoyable.