• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

additional scouts

do u like it?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no - pls elaborate...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser321

my idea is diffrent from the 1 i found just posted

its simple - add 1 scout at the game start (as it is now)
then add +1 scout per advanced scouting

DeletedUser61

There's only about 400 opportunities in the entire game FOR scouting. You'd need a enormous numbre of Armories or Manufacturing Buildings to keep up with additional scounts. I don't see ANY benefit unless you want to call lack of planning a benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser321

currently ihave realy big amount of goods saved - and even when i buy for goods those provinces i still manage to build up quite big storege amounts
especialy when u use KPs to buy goods aswell

so for me personaly additional scouts would be like a blessing:)

DeletedUser1122

Bune's observation:
I exactly can say with every DISCOVERED province steadily is enhanced the power of the enemies by 1.3%. And with each province to CAPTURED it enhances the redemption price for the goods, but I can't say by how much, about 2-4%.
Use KP to advance on the research tree.

DeletedUser594

Some players have reached a point where 1 scouting trip costs more than can be held in the main hall. They keep you hemmed in to a limit while new material is developed. Four scouts will just get you to that limit quicker. Even if you could afford the scouting you would hit the limits of your troops ability without an upgrade.
I am hoping with the release of the new fighting that they develop a separate map for those conquests.