• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Adieu

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So long, all. I've turned off all notifications and disabled messages so there shouldn't be anything to draw me back again. I hope you all continue to enjoy your game and your lives go in a positive direction.

Ash

Last edited:

AtaguS

Oh Ashrem nooooooo!
Your voice and presence on this forum will be greatly missed.
Wishing you all the very best and....who knows....Soggy came back to us....so here's to hoping I see you again around here some day :)

shimmerfly

@Ashrem You can not just leave us all alone!
I respect your decision but I don't have to like it. My best to you and anywhere you happen to land. Come back and see us from time to time.
"Here's looking at you kid".

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think this is a significant loss to the community and I'm disheartened by it. That said, I can't honestly say I'm surprised. Dealing with some people on these forums can be... aggravating.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ah Ashrem, that's terrible news. But I understand, entirely. Take care and stay safe x