• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Adjust the algorithm for mobile quick visits to look for the presence of Ensorcelled Endowment

Pheryll

Set Designer
With the presence of the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, having players polish a high culture building may not be in the best interest of the city, as mana becomes a new consideration. Also, players that have the ensorcelled endowment spell already on a polished building may prefer that once the neighborly help expires that other players would polish the building with the spell, rather than a higher culture building.

Currently the mobile quick visit gives two options: the highest culture and the main hall. This proposal would allow for the highest culture building to be overridden by any building with the ensorcelled endowment placed on it. Once all the buildings with ensorcelled endowment are polished, then the next building in line is the highest culture available.

WolfSinger

I would suggest adding an option to the quick visit - show ensorcelled buildings as a separate option. This would allow players to name their city to indicate ONLY the spelled cultured and maybe the Main Hall. For Example: Spelled Cult/MH Only

Pheryll

Set Designer
I would suggest adding an option to the quick visit - show ensorcelled buildings as a separate option. This would allow players to name their city to indicate ONLY the spelled cultured and maybe the Main Hall. For Example: Spelled Cult/MH Only

The thing is, polishing a building that has enscorcelled endowment almost always gives a higher culture bonus than polishing the highest culture (assuming the minimum of 25% bonus has been reached). Ensorcelled endowment polishing is guaranteed to give a small increase to the culture bonus, while culture alone occurs in steps of 25%, 50%, 60% and 70%- that is a larger culture bonus for each step, but the steps are separated by huge culture differences.

For what you are looking at the polisher only needs to see whether the option he is selecting has a spell cast on it. That could be done in the picture with the building without need of a fourth option.

NightshadeCS

The LoGN really threw a wrench in the works. I should have thought it through more carefully before placing it.

Since most of my mana comes from Mana Huts, the LoGN is really quite useless. Most of my culture buildings are cul/pop hybrids, and I have only one traditional cul/mana building from the building menu, and that was only b/c there was a quest to build it. It will probably be demolished again in short order, and perhaps the Lighthouse, as well!

DeletedUser2870

I've placed and scrapped the LoGN a few times. But I only have a few cultural buildings that produce mana, so for me it doesn't have as much value. I like the graphics on it, but not enough to use the space it needs.