• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Advanced (good) yeah right

DeletedUser

So I researched advanced marble where I am supposed to get significantly more production. Really, not happening. Doesn't look like any increase what so ever. So am I missing something? A different building to install or was this supposed to happen automatically?

Deleted User - 312108

Advanced marble is a building upgrade. Which means you upgrade the building to higher levels.
The only thing that automatically increases production boosts are when you unlock your boosted good tech and have relics.
So questions: have you upgraded the building? Is it your boosted good?

DeletedUser

I did upgrade one to level 4 as soon as I researched. I went from making 5 @ a 3hr to making 6 @ a 3hr. So where is the so where is the
"significantly" more? No, marble is not boosted for me, but the research does not say it has to be to reap the rewards either.

Deleted User - 312108

There is a reason people specialize in their boosted goods and trade for non-boosted goods. But if you want to get technical going from 5 to 6... is a significant boost, just not a worthwhile one.

Deleted User - 107391

They've really said it all, I just have to get my $0.02 in.

If marble is not your boost, you build marble factories for one of two reasons: 1. You just like to have a variety of buildings, or 2. No one in your fellowship can provide you with the marble you need.

You do NOT build a non-boosted factory to get a lot of that product. Doesn't happen. I like to keep at least one of each factory, just because they're pretty.

You DO go ahead and do everything on the research tree anyway. You don't really have a choice.

DeletedUser627

So I researched advanced marble where I am supposed to get significantly more production. Really, not happening. Doesn't look like any increase what so ever. So am I missing something? A different building to install or was this supposed to happen automatically?

Hey, mizwizard, I feel your pain. Progress in Elvenar has been significantly slowed by the developers, so the bad news is that this game will advance, but at a snail's pace. If you don't object to playing for a few minutes a day and gradually gradually getting ahead, then you'll like it. If you're disappointed or frustrated by your current experience, quit now before it gets worse.

I took a poll of the top players, and about 1/3 of them would have never started playing had they known how it was going to turn out. Many others said they would have played but wouldn't have spent any money.

This isn't really much of a "game" in my opinion - more like building something to use instead of a screensaver. S-L-O-W-L-Y

Good luck!

DeletedUser1161

It opens building upgrades that were not available to you before. If you upgrade as far as the game allows until the next advance, you will find you're making quite a bit more marble. As other players have mentioned, you'll never make a lot of marble if you don't have the relic boost. Eventually you'll probably want to take those factories down so I wouldn't expend too many goods and gold to upgrade them far.

Deleted User - 107391

more like building something to use instead of a screensaver. S-L-O-W-L-Y

True.

Well, exaggerated a little bit. I spend about an hour once a day.

But if you spend money at all, decide in advance how much it's going to be worth to you, buy all diamonds at once to take advantage of quantity discount, and stick to it.

I really like Aydenn's description of 'pretty fishbowl'.