• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Advanced Help Perk

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
First off, I know they've been around a while now, but let's add Perks to the list of good changes Inno has made over the years.

The Advanced Help perk has me a bit confused.
Ours is currently at level 6 which gives 1day.
When looking at it is says next level gives 1 day.
Now I can understand them not wanting to make it go too long. So why not just have it Max out at level 6? Like my KP share and Tourny perks maxed out at 10? Or have it do something else at level 7. ( Next level 1D + random daily goods) or something.

But, my question is, does anybody know if it really does max out at 1D even though you can continue to level it up?

If I don't have a reason to level it up I guess I'll keep throwing those points at the spire although we never need to use that perk.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know the answer, but I'm interested in learning it so I'll bump this to the top.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It is just being rounded off by the coding, like in other situations. Each level gives 4 extra hours, with the max at level 10 of 40 extra hours. So it will say 1 day until you reach level 9, for 36 hours, which will then round to saying 2 days, and still not look accurate.

ah
that makes sense
well not really because they could just display it in hours
but it makes sense otherwise
thx

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@mucksterme our displays in hours on pc if you hoover over it.
image_2023-06-03_125324981.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@mucksterme our displays in hours on pc if you hoover over it.
View attachment 15850

That is only true until you get to level 6. Level 6 says 1 day, instead of 24 hours, and level 7 says 1 day, instead of 28 hours, level 8 says 1 day, instead of 32 hours, then level 9 says 2 days, instead of 36 hours, and finally, level 10 says 2 days, instead of 40 hours.