• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Close Advanced--Rock5's Graphic Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would appreciate a sig, Yato themed from Noragami with the words "Every time you do something bad, Yato has to experience this suffering."
I will also use it on the tribal wars 2 forum where I moderate.

DeletedUser76

46d7570f-e2eb-44c7-9e2b-5490183afb9e_zpscylxtkno.png

DeletedUser55

you can make me one. I want a my little pony one any style and colors

DeletedUser

I really like what you made for N1sk. Can you make me one anything thing that you want and Ill make sure that i use it.

DeletedUser61

You may want to look though the folks who are listing their Fellowships in the seeking Members forum. That would be fertile ground for some interesting, 480x640 graphics, that would showcase both your own interests, and those of the sponsoring Fellowship.

DeletedUser

Not right now but i cant wait until we have a signature contest here I cant wait too see what you bring to the table.

DeletedUser55

Keep up the good work. I hope to get something started in the future about a little fun round of signature contest with no rewards other than bragging rights. I think that it would give you signature artist something to do other than just wait around for request to come in. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.