• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Advanced Workshops

DeletedUser1585

im not sure if im missin something here or what, but I have a quest you cant decline it says to have one advanced workshop. I have researched upgraded, & even built new workshops & nothing! what am i doing wrong or is this something with elvenar??

DeletedUser1585

The Advanced Residence technology is in the second column of Chapter II. Have you unlocked it, and THEN upgraded your residence to level 4?

Take a peek at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence#Upgrade.
yes im WAY past all of that! residences are all up to 4 & 5. but this was for the workshops, not residence. I do appreciate it though :)

The Advanced Residence technology is in the second column of Chapter II. Have you unlocked it, and THEN upgraded your residence to level 4?

Take a peek at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence#Upgrade.
found the answer through your link!! :) thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sigma957

Okay, the wiki was no help.

I have the same problem. I have researched and activated advanced workshop. What defines advanced workshop? I upgraded one from five to six and it still won't give me the quest as filled. And yes, I upgraded the workshop after activating it.

DeletedUser61

Submit a Support Ticket, and ask the Game Mods to take a look.

DeletedUser1585

i got it a while back. thank you all. found you need to upgrade it to level 7 :)

Okay, the wiki was no help.

I have the same problem. I have researched and activated advanced workshop. What defines advanced workshop? I upgraded one from five to six and it still won't give me the quest as filled. And yes, I upgraded the workshop after activating it.
upgrade it to level 7

Last edited by a moderator: