• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Advent Candle question?

I purchased an advent candle for the Winter event and have been very happy getting several hundred extra snowflakes. Was it possible to buy more than one advent candle? Did anyone do this? If you did are you getting 1 snowflake per candle or just one extra snowflake total?

Thanks for help,

(after hearing about the 4th and 5th grand prizes, I am interested in efficient ways to get more snowflakes next event)

DeletedUser

I believe the Advent Candle is similar to the Moon Mirror that was offered for the Autumn Event. We could only buy one. You picked up extra currency each time it generated around your city. These buildings expire at the end of the event they're offered for, so they don't function in any other event.