• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Adventure Badge Contribution Slider

• Thread starter DeletedUser1390
  • Start date

DeletedUser1390

I had two Dwarven Brewery badges on inventory, and opened a checkpoint requiring two of them. I wanted to contribute just one, but the slider would not allow me to do so, it jumped from 0 to 2. When I hit the + button, it again jumped from 0 to 2.

I noticed that in another similar checkpoint, one of our fellows had successfully given one badge, with one remaining to be donated. Of course she may have only had one to give at the time - perhaps the bug only occurred because I had 2 available.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There is some randomness. I had 4 of the four required and my choices were four or three. I could not choose to contribute one or two.

DeletedUser8286

I completed the dwarven brewery badge and the luxurious flacon badge and none of them registered.
What am I doing wrong? I completed manufacturing all the beverages. Got the info I needed from Gems of knowledge. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I completed the dwarven brewery badge and the luxurious flacon badge and none of them registered.
What am I doing wrong? I completed manufacturing all the beverages. Got the info I needed from Gems of knowledge. :oops:
Did you complete them while those quests were active on your sidebar? The only way to get a badge is to fill a quest.

DeletedUser8286

Did you complete them while those quests were active on your sidebar? The only way to get a badge is to fill a quest.
I found out the won badges are stored and you have to click the plus sign on the stop to post them to the quest.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the report. This issue with occasional jumping using the +/- buttons was indeed reported and forwarded for fixing in the last event.