• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Adventurer Needed! Join us for high ranking rewards.

Elven Dragonfyre is recruiting strong TEAM PLAYERS (2). NO MOBILE ONLY. Must enjoy and actively participate in FSA, Tourny, Fair Trading, Neighborly Visits and KP Sharing. Please read our OVERVIEW PAGE for details and send your request for consideration to me quickly. We would like you onboard with our system in the next few days as we prepare for the start of the next Adventure, anticipated to be Thursday, 1/17/19.
Bring your sense of humor and a competitive TEAM SPIRIT and you will be rewarded with great support, companionship and Event Rewards at a high level. Check us out on ElvenStats.
Caribbean Kat
Archmage
Elven Dragonfyre

NearOK

Iluvatar Fs is recruiting. We are currently ranked at #15 and want to be your home as player consolidation continues. We have room for players with 75K+ points who are boosted in Planks, Silk, or Elixir. Considering your score, you are probably well aware of the benefits of Fellowship membership, and we would also benefit from your inclusion. You'll observe that, despite our relatively high ranking, we are a fairly relaxed Fs, but hope you would participate in trading and in the weekly tournaments that would help you and us advance in this complex game. Please read our Overview and judge for yourself. I'll be happy to discuss any points you wish. Check us out - there's no obligation.

Iluvatar Fs is recruiting. We are currently ranked at #15 and want to be your home as player consolidation continues. We have room for players with 75K+ points who are boosted in Planks, Silk, or Elixir. Considering your score, you are probably well aware of the benefits of Fellowship membership, and we would also benefit from your inclusion. You'll observe that, despite our relatively high ranking, we are a fairly relaxed Fs, but hope you would participate in trading and in the weekly tournaments that would help you and us advance in this complex game. Please read our Overview and judge for yourself. I'll be happy to discuss any points you wish. Check us out - there's no obligation.
Why are you advertising on my recruiting post? I hope it was a mistake, otherwise, it's kinda rude, don't you think?