• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Advice for new Archmages?

DeletedUser5799

I just got requested to take over a leader and need advise for boosting our group, getting group responses, finding/inviting members etc.

I would appreciate any help!

tarabella

DeletedUser43

1. Don't have too many rules but enforce the ones you have or everyone else yells at you about it.

2. Don't try to snipe players from existing fellowships, all AMs resent the heck out of that.

3. Ask anyone who wants to leave their fellowship to join yours to leave on a good note.

4. Place ads in the appropriate world thread asking for new players.

5. Report the nasty messages and spam immediately. You get the strangest messages when you are archmage.

Thistleknot

Active players are always important, but look at the boosted goods of your fellowship as a whole and try to recruit for areas that you are weak in. If you have problems that can be generalized, such as not doing daily rounds, make a general email to all fellowship members to improve. Never single anyone out in these emails. If it's a more specific problem, keep the messages to only the parties involved. And if you can find an advisor to talk ideas over with, then take advantage of that. My archmage truly appreciates my council and the knowledge that I bring to my fellowship.