• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

After 100 quests (Woodelvenstock)

DeletedUser17492

I'm wondering what happens when someone finishes all 100 quests of Woodelvenstock before the event is over. Do they start over?

HJK84

Never in previous events.
I've finished all solo Events that I wanted to finish. Only in FA events does it somewhat continue.

Although here... this is a brand new kind of Event system. And after you gain the 3rd GP, the 3 characters seem to keep on going forward for more rewards.
So I'm not sure if it keeps on going with the Tickets you collect around your city when they drop, or more quest lines will come up o_O

You get to relax as you continue to fulfill daily quests, gather tickets, and pick and choose the items you hope you win. :)

Ah yes, I forgot about the Dailies, they go on ti'll the end.
In previous ones, ppl used to be able to finish Dailies and the x-100 quests. All long before 30 days. I know I have.

DeletedUser16490

I haven't completed 100 quests (not the daily), but after I finished the last one they disappeared and the only quest that shows is the daily. I'm at 28/400. How do I complete this when I only have daily quests available?

NearOK

Brace yourself - you probably won't, unless you're willing and able to purchase the r4equisite amount of tickets using diamonds, which is definitely not worth it needing 372 tickets. Completing appro3 more dailies only nets you 60 more tickets, and how many 2x & 3x tickets are you able to retrieve each hour?

DeletedUser15476

Looking for the last 2 or 3 quests. I lost my list and I am almost done!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Looking for the last 2 or 3 quests. I lost my list and I am almost done!
97. Gain planks (amount scales by chapter)
98. Produce Mixed Tier 1 24hrs X 3 productions
99. Buy 19 KP
100. Research 1 technology OR Upgrade 1 building to lvl 18 or higher

Let me know if these are not all the ones you're missing.:)