• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

After Voting Starts

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Since I have been informed by the moderator that you are not supposed to post to a thread after voting has started, I thought my own ignorance of this fact ought to be shared lest others are, have been or may be, in the future, also ignorant of this rule.

On the positive side of this, paying attention to this rule will lessen the need for the moderator to step in and remind us of the rule, privately or in public. This, in turn, lighten their work load and since they have enough to do already, help them out.

Thanks,

AJ

Alram

Flippers just flip
I would think discussion and debate would be open and allowed until the polls close.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I would think discussion and debate would be open and allowed until the polls close.
After voting has started, no changes are allowed to the original post that is what is specifically being voted on. So, I can see where debate would be pointless.