• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Again: Expiring Buildings show No Red Text when Selling

Gkyr

Chef
Game version: __ v1.150.3
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: __Win 10 Home 20H2 64 bit
Screen resolution: __-
Account name: __Gkyr
Humans or Elves: __E

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

When selling an expired troop buff building, the confirming red text that used to say that the power of this building has expired is no longer present. This is true for the ELR, MMM and UUU expiring buildings and Dwarven Armorer. I am sure the buildings in question have expired because 1) I can count days and 2) no countdown time is present when the buildings are scrolled over.
@helya can we get a resolution of this glitch this time around? It is annoying to have to second-guess if selling a building is okay.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, it is certainly true that when I am selling off my buildings I would like to know at the last that I'm selling off the right building -- the one that expired, not it's brother that still has a day or two left before it to goes south. I can't tell you how many times, since they made the change, I've had to stop, turn off "sell building," look, and then go back to sell building so I don't screw it up.

As a "work around" I've taken to finding the expired buildings and moving them into a blank "staging" area. That way they aren't next to other non-expired buildings and I can remember they have expired. An extra, and unneeded step, but one I have to take to keep from burying the living and keeping the dead alive.

AJ