• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Air trader set

• Thread starter DeletedUser26243
  • Start date

DeletedUser26243

Just started fairy chap been thinking bout getting rid of air traders set or the chess set leaning more with air. Most of the things I do place now I would like them to have cul n pop both n with the new event I have gotten some pretty good stuff I look at other people’s cities n see so many of the library set (also have) that must b worth keeping thanks for your input

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I never put the Air Trader Set out in my city on Arendyll. I think I was in chapter 15 when we had that event last year and it was just not worth the huge amount of space for what it provided. I put it out in my Beta city because I started that city at the start of the event, so I needed all the help I could get. But by the time I had gotten to chapter 4 or 5, I had dumped the set there too.

By the way, if you get rid of the chess set, the pieces will show up again in crafting, so you can make a new set with higher numbers for your current chapter. :)

DeletedUser26243

I never put the Air Trader Set out in my city on Arendyll. I think I was in chapter 15 when we had that event last year and it was just not worth the huge amount of space for what it provided. I put it out in my Beta city because I started that city at the start of the event, so I needed all the help I could get. But by the time I had gotten to chapter 4 or 5, I had dumped the set there too.

By the way, if you get rid of the chess set, the pieces will show up again in crafting, so you can make a new set with higher numbers for your current chapter. :)
Air is going (thanks) Prob will get rid of chess also it I figure in later chaps it doesn’t produce anything too great that I can’t get from something else Appreciate the help

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Air is going (thanks) Prob will get rid of chess also it I figure in later chaps it doesn’t produce anything too great that I can’t get from something else Appreciate the help

Not sure of your chapter, but some of the chess set pieces switch to giving mana and divine seeds in the appropriate chapters.

DeletedUser26243

Not sure of your chapter, but some of the chess set pieces switch to giving mana and divine seeds in the appropriate chapters.
Just starting Chap 7 best keep the chess set then. that why I see so many library set also rite with the mana trees because of that rite ? I got the Lava egg in event so elixir eventually turns in to mana One last question what turns into divine seed ? I used to b a click n go person in game but now if I want to get good in game it takes alot of thinking n planning :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just starting Chap 7 best keep the chess set then. that why I see so many library set also rite with the mana trees because of that rite ? I got the Lava egg in event so elixir eventually turns in to mana One last question what turns into divine seed ? I used to b a click n go person in game but now if I want to get good in game it takes alot of thinking n planning :cool:
Divine Seeds do not start until chapter 11, so you have plenty of time before that comes along. I don't remember which pieces does what, but by the time you are in chapter 11, one piece of the chess set gives mana, one gives seeds, and one stays coins, and one stays supplies, plus the KP for the full set. And yes, in chapter 9 and 10, both the gum tree and mana plant will give mana.