• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Airplay and Elvenar

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Does anyone know anything about Airplay with Elvenar .
Is it possible ? I set it on my iPhone but just the music comes across to the TV, no video
I’m totally clueless on this topic . Is it a feature Elvenar doesn’t have yet ? Or is there something I needed to click and didn’t ?
I know you can do videos that way , but I also know they have that lil feature you have to click.
Could Elvenar be that way , or would that feature be very costly ?
Some of you guys know everything bout this stuff so I was hoping you could help.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I would like them to just make the gameplay not lag playing on the phone itself first before zapping it to TVs and other devices. The mobile app is hard to play. The lags are bad and cause much delay.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Wow …. I love playing on my phone . It’s super fast . 150 visits takes less then 2 min . I’ve never had slow or lagging issues .. wonder why you do ?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Wow …. I love playing on my phone . It’s super fast . 150 visits takes less then 2 min . I’ve never had slow or lagging issues .. wonder why you do ?
Dunno. I am not the only one experiencing it in my fellowships. I’ve reported it as a bug because the chat also breaks and won’t connect anymore, even though the rest of the game works, showing continued communication with the servers. The mobile app is hard to play. The lags are bad and cause much delay.