• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Alatariel Ancalimon looking for active female players

DeletedUser

Hello fellow Elvenar players.
Hotat46 here with a great opportunity for a strong active female players.
I am recruiting for a new addition to our fellowship.
If you want to join a fellowship where loyal friends play as one...look no further.
We are all hard working women with families, but like to unwind in the game. All we ask and give in return, is neighborly help 3x per week and fair trades of 2 stars or better. No drama, no power plays and no strict rules.
Candidates need to have 3 basic goods factory built (steel, planks and marble).
If you want to make some new friends and play with women who know the game...contact me for an invite.
Hotat46

pespejo427

Hello fellow Elvenar players.
Hotat46 here with a great opportunity for a strong active female players.
I am recruiting for a new addition to our fellowship.
If you want to join a fellowship where loyal friends play as one...look no further.
We are all hard working women with families, but like to unwind in the game. All we ask and give in return, is neighborly help 3x per week and fair trades of 2 stars or better. No drama, no power plays and no strict rules.
Candidates need to have 3 basic goods factory built (steel, planks and marble).
If you want to make some new friends and play with women who know the game...contact me for an invite.
Hotat46

I am a fairly new member - just under two weeks, and I am looking to join a friendship. I am currently in chapter 2, I'm female, and have played the game on a daily basis. Currently my ranking is 16, 896 - with a score of 2,309. I am learning as I go along. Providing neighborly hep 3 times a week should be no problem, and I'm sure I can do some trading as well - especially as I get more goods to trade with. I have several of the 3 basic goods factories right now - at various stages. Thanks

DeletedUser61

Who is Khelonaar?

FIreballs.png

Nah - not really. It's just one of the five worlds in the US region.

DeletedUser

I am a fairly new member - just under two weeks, and I am looking to join a friendship. I am currently in chapter 2, I'm female, and have played the game on a daily basis. Currently my ranking is 16, 896 - with a score of 2,309. I am learning as I go along. Providing neighborly hep 3 times a week should be no problem, and I'm sure I can do some trading as well - especially as I get more goods to trade with. I have several of the 3 basic goods factories right now - at various stages. Thanks
I have sent you an invite.

DeletedUser8995

Update - We're looking for new members!
(
Ladies only (sorry guys). We welcome newer members, and we're happy to help you move up. Candidates need to have the basic 3 goods built (planks, steel, and marble). Beyond that, all we ask is neighborly help 3x or more a week, fair trades (2 star or better). If you like to relax and unwind with no drama, power plays, or strict rules we're your group.

Feel free to contact me for an invite.

Alatáriël Ancalímon
(Loyal Friends)

Ravnfyr