• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Algorithm Change? Just askin'...

Iyapo1

You could always plug your city into Minmax's spreadsheet at the beginning of next spire/tournament and see if it is still accurate.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
At this moment, other, more experienced players and I are noticing that the Spire and the Tourney have gotten significantly more difficult.
@helya , do you know of an algorithm adjstment recently?
Most likely because a lot of the more experienced players are working through Ch19 and completing research. The enemy configurations for the Magic Dust Tournament are always harder, every Magic Dust Tournament everyone thinks we have made the Tournaments more difficult. We haven't made any changes that would increase the cost on this end.

Gkyr

Chef
Most likely because a lot of the more experienced players are working through Ch19 and completing research. The enemy configurations for the Magic Dust Tournament are always harder, every Magic Dust Tournament everyone thinks we have made the Tournaments more difficult. We haven't made any changes that would increase the cost on this end.
Well, I'll be dipped.....

Raccon

At this moment, other, more experienced players and I are noticing that the Spire and the Tourney have gotten significantly more difficult.
@helya , do you know of an algorithm adjstment recently?
I'm getting 3 star 3 type combo enemy troops right at the beginning of the Spire, something that would usually happen in 5th or 6th encounter.
Also it seems like the enemy troop type in Spire correlates the concurrent tournament!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I'm getting 3 star 3 type combo enemy troops right at the beginning of the Spire, something that would usually happen in 5th or 6th encounter.
Also it seems like the enemy troop type in Spire correlates the concurrent tournament!
That's not wrong depending on your chapter and which Province it is.

Aritra

Negotiating the first and second floors weekly, my experience has continued to be very consistent for both the Spire and Tourney (both my ch.5 and ch.12 cities).

Huor

When I opened chapter 8 the spire switched to 3 star troops. One day I'll have more 3 star troops. lol.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When I opened chapter 8 the spire switched to 3 star troops. One day I'll have more 3 star troops. lol.
The players who have actually done chapter 18 say that 4 star enemy troops have not shown up yet. But you start getting 4 star promotions for your troops in ch 18. This is my new goal, fighting 3 star enemy troops with 4 star troops. Especially since ch 19 also gives 4 star promotions for Cerberus and Ranger. 2 of my favorite units!

Raccon

@Yogi Dave discovered there's invisibility. That means 4-star Mist Walkers will get that promotion too since they get everything.
They haven't got every thing yet.... A 4 star stealthy walker would also have 9 space shooting range plus 6 cross swords boost against Heavy range, Light melee and Light range on top of it's existing Mage and Heavy range bonuses. Plus 95% attack and health debuff against every thing :)