• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ALL IS WELL IN ELVENAR

Tauriel Dragonwood

ALL IS WELL IN ELVENAR
by Tauriel Dragonwood

Dwarves have stopped at the Wayfarer’s Tavern to enjoy a pint of mead
before heading home to relax with a good book on Dwarven Lore to read.

Some Fairies are at the Harvest Festival discussing why they have no king.
While others are out practicing their riding skills on a bee that can sting.

The Orcs are having a Wild Party and placing bets to see who gets eaten while feeding a dragon.
After the party they leave something useful behind. To clean it up, you’re going to need a wagon.

Goblins are busy working in their mushroom labs perfecting Shrooms of Wisdom.
Shrooms make Orcs stronger and smarter. Orcs say, “Shrooms better than Rum!”

Elves, with their eye for beauty and just a few magic words as a tool,
are constructing buildings that harmonize with nature, defy logic and look so cool.

Humans with their engineering skills, and ability to stay focused on the task at hand,
are creating the most beautiful and stunning medieval architecture that fills the land.

My fearless troops are well trained to negotiate and, if need be, fight
to protect our citizens from being pummeled by the enemy’s might.

Have fun exploring near and far. I wish you well on your journey through Elvenar.​

DeletedUser2959

Nice! My only comment is I would change 'Spider Rescuer' to 'Rescuer of Spiders' because it sounds more awesome :D