• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

All Research Filled Not by Me

Alyzondra

Game version: v1.168.2-(c570ff3) - html5 (2023-02-02 11:12)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 109.0.1518.70 (Official build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 happens always

Current situation:
I'm currently on Chapter 5 research, but when I signed in yesterday, all of Chapter 5 and most of Chapter 6 technologies have been completely filled in as if I've already applied the KP to them, when I haven't. Some in Ch 6 have KP applied but are blacked out as if they're still locked. Also, none of these technologies/Province expansions are actually available to me to use despite being 'completed.' The only technology still open in Ch 5 is the new Cauldron, so I'm not sure if this is the cause of the bug. I have another city in another world under the same username and am not having this bug happening there. Another member of my Fellowship reported having the same issue with theirs in chat, so it seems to only be a bug in Khelonaar.

Expected situation:
I expect my tech tree to return to where it was so I can actually apply my KP and obtain those technologies.

Reproduction Steps

snap1 - Research Chapter 5
snap2 - Research Chapter 6

Attachments

• ssElvenar2.jpg
    ssElvenar2.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 48
  • ssElvenar1.jpg
    ssElvenar1.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 48

Alram

Flippers just flip
The Cauldron tech has been made mandatory. You must complete the research in order to continue in the tech tree.

Deleted User - 849411552

Yes, I think you must complete the Cauldron research first. Then the rest of the research tree will unlock.

Alyzondra

It's not a matter of it being unlocked. It's a matter of technologies being fully researched that I never applied any KP to, yet even though they are appearing as completed, I don't actually have them available to me. I have completed the Cauldron technology now and signed out and signed back in, and still have the same problem. Too many technologies are completed that shouldn't be.