• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Allegiant Strong seeking one Member

Sneedville1958

Bright day to you I am Sneed AM of Allegiant it was started in June of 2020 and now takes ten chests and reaches bronze trophy weekly. The last two Fa's we ranked in top 60's. Boosted good is of no matter we are very well balanced in production and trades are taken quickly by our members or good neighbors. I am looking for a player in Fairies chapter at least with daily play time. You should produce only your boosted goods and do not need cross trades to grow. We have a very active chat room and have a family feel to our group. Most members are in the 40 plus club and enjoy the challenge of the game and working together to win rewards. Send me a message to Sneedville1958 also please visit my fellowship and look us up in Elvanstats I think you will be pleased. Thank your for your consideration to join. Sneed

Last edited: