• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Allow incremental payment of research goods

defiantoneks

Here's the thought I had earlier:
Since we all have a lot of trading difficulty for sentient AND
Sentient decays AND
Research requires such a high level of material

how about allow us to deposit part of the research goods (sentient only?) as we are able?
The KP research already does this, and there are quests to "deliver" products that also allow incremental adding until complete. So its not foreign to the game.
Thus, if I have a research that requires 275k soap, and I can get a trade for 80k today, i want to deposit that rather than try to hold it in inventory for 2-4 more days til I add a little more, and battle the ongoing decay.

I know decay is part of the game, but with trades scarce for sentient at least if I could get SOME of what's needed before it evaporates, then I'm making progress and also not trying to trade 275k sentient all at once.