• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Almost new

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have already posted in another thread, so I'm not brand new, but I started playing Elvenar during the past Autumn Zodiac event and now I can't imagine not playing. I've just started chapter four and have a good fellowship, Comic Opera, but I'm still learning the ropes and totally suck at battle. Thank you to the member who showed me how to set the option for confirming diamonds ... no more lost diamonds! Thank you to my fellowship as well, for the help they've given a newbie. Thank you, Inno, for a great game, and to all the wonderful and helpful people here. I hope in time, I can help others as I have been helped.

NightshadeCS

Welcome, @Darielle !!!!

Glad you were able to enable that safeguard against losing diamonds. Just imagine what it was like for us before Wishing Wells existed! A loss like might have made me do something drastic. Like not play for a whole hour or something. ;) Seriously, though, I would be terribly upset, but am hopelessly addicted to this game and wouldn't be able to keep away.

Don't worry about sucking at fighting. It took me FOREVER to figure out even the basics of the battle system. I catered almost exclusively for many chapters. You get kind of a feel for it as you go along, and there are some great threads on here if you want specialized advice on that aspect.

See you around!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you all. I appreciate the kindness.
Welcome, @Darielle !!!!

Glad you were able to enable that safeguard against losing diamonds. Just imagine what it was like for us before Wishing Wells existed! A loss like might have made me do something drastic. Like not play for a whole hour or something. ;) Seriously, though, I would be terribly upset, but am hopelessly addicted to this game and wouldn't be able to keep away.

Don't worry about sucking at fighting. It took me FOREVER to figure out even the basics of the battle system. I catered almost exclusively for many chapters. You get kind of a feel for it as you go along, and there are some great threads on here if you want specialized advice on that aspect.

See you around!
I am addicted as well. And luckily I got more diamonds from the wishing well since then. Thank you for the kind words. I'll keep lurking and probably learn a lot from here.

Beatleguise

Welcome, from someone much newer.... 1 week for me, I liked the set up for the battles, like micro managing my troops. But I didnt realize after the first ring of providences those battles became impossibly hard. Only recently found the post that said I should only negotiate for the first few chapters. And I am barely out of one so..... It makes some of the Winter quest very difficult, and even some of the normal ones I am getting are far beyond where Im at. And then the Spire got announced today and I spent over an hour looking for it, before finding the note about it being Tier 3 and up. :( SO Im just going to try to trudge through it until I can do the battles, which is what I was looking forward too.

NightshadeCS

Welcome, from someone much newer.... 1 week for me, I liked the set up for the battles, like micro managing my troops. But I didnt realize after the first ring of providences those battles became impossibly hard. Only recently found the post that said I should only negotiate for the first few chapters. And I am barely out of one so..... It makes some of the Winter quest very difficult, and even some of the normal ones I am getting are far beyond where Im at. And then the Spire got announced today and I spent over an hour looking for it, before finding the note about it being Tier 3 and up. :( SO Im just going to try to trudge through it until I can do the battles, which is what I was looking forward too.

Welcome @Beatleguise !! Let the storyline quests be your guide for now. As such a new city, you will want to concentrate on building the main buildings of your town, upgrading, etc. If you happen to complete a few Winter Magic quests along the way, you will have some useful items to speed you along. Otherwise, do not let it worry you. : )