• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Alpha Pack seeking 2 players

StinkMan

The Alpha Pack is recruiting! We're looking for someone who loves to spire and tourney, is producing all 3 tiers of sentient goods, and is preferably boosted in steel or gems. We ask for....

• 1200+ tourney points a week.
• Reach the laboratory in the spire each week. (we'd LOVE to have someone who finishes weekly!)
• 4+ visits a week.

We offer....
• 10+ weekly tournament chests. We're averaging 13-14 and have gotten at least 10 for over 3 years running
• Weekly spire gold. We haven't missed gold in over 40 weeks.
• Weekly visit averages of over 85%.
• Enough fa to get all 3 map chest rewards.
• Super awesome people and good times.

Interested? Send StinkMan an in game message or apply. I look forward to welcoming you to the family!

StinkMan

Update:

We just had a player leave due to some rl stuff, so we are now seeking 2 players. We're pretty flexible on all the goods stuff, so if you're interested, please apply or contact me or one of my amageing mages. We look forward to hearing from you!