• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Alternate Production Event Builidings

ExplorerAngelica

I think a great new Idea for event buildings would be instead of having ones that Just produce Mana…or just produce Seeds…

you have ones that you can switch them from one to the other…

buildings like Hungry Treasure and Frozen Owl Cave and Lunar Factory…those types of buildings

Sprite1313

I think a great new Idea for event buildings would be instead of having ones that Just produce Mana…or just produce Seeds…

you have ones that you can switch them from one to the other…

buildings like Hungry Treasure and Frozen Owl Cave and Lunar Factory…those types of buildings
I think the developers are going to say that they already offer those. Many of the main event buildings (the grand prizes) have switchable production. It is certainly worth asking, though.

If you really want to get the discussion going, and having a chance of this making it through the wickets to the developers, I‘d recommend reformatting it in accordance with the suggestions guidelines posted here.

Good luck.