• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Am I right for you ??

I am looking for a FS here in Sinya. the FS I am looking for will be an active - yet casual one. Active in the tournaments ( 5 chests plus is preferred)- yet it will not require a minimum amount of points for the tourney. My boosts are steel, crystal, and elixer and I am at 748% boost of all 3. I do more than the minimum for the tourney and also play the spire up to the first boss. The fs also should have at least 1 very active form of kp swap - I need that to continue working on my AW's. If I meet your criteria - please send an invite along with a message to the same name in game- and thanks for your consideration

Giovannaa

Hi, Willie!

I think you might fit in well with The Landsraad! We seem you match your playing style criteria well! I've sent you a message and invitation in-game.

Deleted User - 1005711

Willie If you have not found your home, Canadian Bacon would love to have you! We currently try for 7-10 chests every third week in the tournaments, no minimum, just do what you can! We also have many active KP threads 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 and 100. I will send you an ingame message! :)

Missmaplebaby