• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Am I supposed to remove my Dwarven buildings?

DeletedUser1102

After I am finished with researching the Dwarven section of the research book stuff, is there a need for the Dwarven buildings anymore (copper foundry, granite mine, and portal)? They're taking up a bunch of space that I'd rather dedicate to other things, and I don't see anything in the Faerie section that requires the Dwarven goods produced. Thanks for your time!

DeletedUser115

After I am finished with researching the Dwarven section of the research book stuff, is there a need for the Dwarven buildings anymore (copper foundry, granite mine, and portal)? They're taking up a bunch of space that I'd rather dedicate to other things, and I don't see anything in the Faerie section that requires the Dwarven goods produced. Thanks for your time!

You can dump all of the Dwarven buildings that are under the settlements tab.

Your pretty fairies need a place to stay...and fairies and dwarves are not friendly campers (TOGETHER). <3

DeletedUser1102

Okay, thanks for the replies. I got rid of them all except the portal, it's the only Dwarven thing that looks nice!

DeletedUser2062

The quest to remove the dwarven portal is a required one you cannot decline so if you delete it, you will have to rebuild it to get past the quest :)

joncrichton

Dont delete them unless you finished the quest line

mine had me make more copper and a statue and Ive been finished with tech tree for a long time, just not quests