• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ambrosia

Alswague

I have my farms to lvl 4 on all of them. I was able to collect ambrosia a few times and now it says I have to buy with diamonds to even start... I dont understand. I hate to quit game but if I can only get ambrosia by using real money to go forward in game.

Flashfyre

Are you out of materials to begin production of it? Diamonds are only required if you don't have the necessary ingredients. You're basically buying the missing ingredients with your diamonds, which isn't a smart way to go.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
FairiesDayFarm.png
I checked out your city on EA and your portal is lvl 4 and you have lvl 4 Day and Night farms. I suspect you are out of other resources.

If you're seeing a window that looks similar to this one (from the Wiki), notice the Fireflies that are needed are in red. This means you have not made/collected enough of them to make Ambrosia yet. You have the option to spend diamonds instead of waiting, but I agree with @Flashfyre that's not advisable. I'd recommend just making more Fireflies.

Alswague

View attachment 12962
I checked out your city on EA and your portal is lvl 4 and you have lvl 4 Day and Night farms. I suspect you are out of other resources.

If you're seeing a window that looks similar to this one (from the Wiki), notice the Fireflies that are needed are in red. This means you have not made/collected enough of them to make Ambrosia yet. You have the option to spend diamonds instead of waiting, but I agree with @Flashfyre that's not advisable. I'd recommend just making more Fireflies.
That was it... Thank you it was a big help.

Zoof

Thanks every one. It was a materials thing and between all of you I got it figured out... Thank you so much. Everyday is a new learning experience... lol
Remember the twistiness of the logic.

It only gets worse in future chapters before it gets better.
And it only gets better because you, the player, got better. The next chapter, try keeping track of which mushroom contributes to which production.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Remember the twistiness of the logic.

It only gets worse in future chapters before it gets better.
And it only gets better because you, the player, got better. The next chapter, try keeping track of which mushroom contributes to which production.
It gets way worse in Orcs, but it does get better again in Woodelves. Certain chapters are more friendly to portal profits than others.