• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni Confusion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8192
  • Start date

DeletedUser8192

Hey all,

I finally got into Amuni which is where I planned to stop growing and rip everything out, however I need to go through it part ways to upgrade a few items *sigh*

I am confused on the production needs..my tree is not just asking for Traps and Graves but it also appears to be asking for items that come from other Good Mans. that I do not own and cannnot trade for. My 2nd tier boosted is scrolls and acording to the Gems page, this means I have to now build a high level Crystal is this correct?
I am hoping that I am just tired and reading things wrong, as I do not have room to upgrade my scrolls for ink, build the buildings needed for portal ETC. and then on top of that, add huge non-boosted goods mans..

I have put some stuff back into inventory but still need to build my Elvenar Trade Center (even though I really don't want to) so that will take a huge chunk of space as well..

Thanks for the help and hope those of you I know, and those of I don't, have been doing well,. Sorry for my absence I have been dealing with some health issues..

Happy New Years everyone :)

Seachant.

Kekune

Yes, amuni introduces t5 sentient goods, which you should make in your t2 +1 boosted factories. If your t2 boost is scrolls that means your t5 boost is velvet, so you should build a silk factory to produce it. This is an extension of the t1/t4 relationship introduced in elementals.

Why are you building an elvenar trade center if you don't want one?

DeletedUser8192

Yes, amuni introduces t5 sentient goods, which you should make in your t2 +1 boosted factories. If your t2 boost is scrolls that means your t5 boost is velvet, so you should build a silk factory to produce it. This is an extension of the t1/t4 relationship introduced in elementals.

Why are you building an elvenar trade center if you don't want one?

That was good timing Kekune as I was just about to sign off..

#1.Thanks for the info. it was helpful. (Do you by chance know how high a level Silk I am going to need, so far I am only at a lvl 8)

#2. I was building the trade center for the seeds per other encouragement but not seeing the benefit, would rather put down several shark homes or something lol. It does have a pretty good boost on the magical manufacturing, so not sure if I will keep it or not..I just built it and with the addition of silk being needed, think it is going to take up too much space..Not sure, been up for two days now and I am wiped out, going to grab 3 hours before I roll out again and will mess with my city layout later.

Thanks again Kekune, have a great day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Sentient goods are a new boost, not a requirement to build a non-boosted factory. The same thing happens when people get to constructs with T3/T6 goods. The game starts to put a higher emphasis on sentient goods, so replacing normal T1-3 factories with T4-6 is common. Not many people have room to keep the same T1-3 and then add new T4-6, especially as pop needs jump a lot when going to levels 24+ (where sentient goods begin for all factories).

The other resources whose needs jump is seeds, due to its need to be used in sentient good production. While an ETC is not needed you will certainly want to monitor how you produce seeds and keep increasing that production. The boost to MM spells is pretty nice though and it is common for people to use MM spells to further boost sentient production.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Like the others said. this chapter works exactly the same as the chapter you just finished, except it uses your tier 2 factories instead of tier 1. And the chapter after this one is the same, except it will use the tier 3 factories.