• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni Error

DeletedUser8521

Hi I am about 3/4 the way through Amuni chapter and got rid of some Goldsmiths thinking I could do without them. Then I get to a quest requiring to have all 8 Goldsmith buildings at level 4 which I can not ignore. I do not have enough prestige to build them even though my portal is at level 4 and I have the other required buildings. How do I boost my prestige to the required level?

Pheryll

Set Designer
The calculations are made so that if you have a level 4 portal with all the side buildings connected to it, you will have enough prestige for 8 level 4 goldsmiths and 4 level 4 trapmakers. If you have more than 4 trapmakers, then you may have trouble with this quest.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Hi I am about 3/4 the way through Amuni chapter and got rid of some Goldsmiths thinking I could do without them. Then I get to a quest requiring to have all 8 Goldsmith buildings at level 4 which I can not ignore. I do not have enough prestige to build them even though my portal is at level 4 and I have the other required buildings. How do I boost my prestige to the required level?
If you can live with ignoring the quests for a while, they all become declinable once you complete the first tech in the next chapter. That quest is number 56 of 69, so it probably won't take too long if you decide to do it.