• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni Guest Race - INNO promotional Video

GroomerWoman

Every single race in this game, with the exception of Human, is fantasy. And the "empire theme" is very much a part of Fantasy fiction (Star Wars, Tolkien, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, etc.), and fantasy games. Elf, Dwarf, Fairy, Orc, Goblin, Dragon, Halfling, Elemental Being, Anthropomorphic Animal (Divine or otherwise)...all fantasy*.

*to some people. To others, very, very real.
There is a difference even in fantasy themes hence why I said elven/human fantasy. Starwars is Sci-Fi... which I enjoy but does not fit with what they described this game to be about. So instead of sticking with the path they appeared to be going just wondering now if they are going to be all over the map on guest races. Many of us play because we enjoy the elven/human fantasy theme.

As for a suggestion why don't they go with something more along the lines of a human guest race and maybe do something along the Knights/Kings/Queens theme... There are several legendary/lore types to have a ton of fun with this concept.

DeletedUser

Star Wars is Sci-Fi Fantasy. https://simondillonbooks.wordpress....s-is-not-science-fiction-and-related-matters/ Science Fiction must be plausible, even if it is not possible at the current level of technology at the time the film or book is released. Sci-Fi Fantasy doesn't. It doesn't even have to be believable.

I understand where you're coming from, but there are loads of "historical fantasy" games out there. I would never have started Elvenar if it were just another one of those games.

The Unbeliever

We have two little kittens right now - Stitch and Loki...
They will absolutely tell you what can & can't do at any given time, usually by forcefully cuddling and demanding undivided attention regardless of what YOU might be doing. (makes playing games somewhat challenging... and don't get me started on when Stitch decides I've spent enough time at my hobby table!)

Resistance to them is futile... They both have an unavoidable 'critical cuteness' attack that always hits for 9999hp damage.

To them, we're just the full-time staff who have the "honour" of paying all their bills. :p

DeletedUser

will absolutely tell you what can & can't do at any given time, usually by forcefully cuddling and demanding undivided attention regardless of what YOU might be doing.
an unavoidable 'critical cuteness' attack that always hits for 9999hp damage.
we're just the full-time staff who have the "honour" of paying all their bills

Sounds about right. :D

DeletedUser3507

blue-point-siamese-kitten.jpg

At 6 months old..​