• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni Guest Race - INNO promotional Video

DeletedUser

I would strongly suggest to INNO to have their video replaced/re-done and have this comment replaced with something suitable to 21st century:

"Bastet Sothep VII likes to mix her people with your people just to make sure the slaves are actually working"
The new guest race was taken from history and really shouldn't be taken seriously. That being said, in today's world aren't we ALL slaves to something? Food, drink, work, Gucci, Elvenar??? Lighten up a little, the recurring civil war theme is getting old. Thank you ♥

DeletedUser5664

Rike's cat is a Siberian. My sister has one she got from a Siberian rescue. It had been imported from Russia as a kitten. They are hypoallergenic in spite of the long hair. Her allergeric husband gets along well with Katinka. They were bred in Monasteries as mousers. They do look remarkably like Maine Coons. And we live in Maine!
I keep wondering. Was the kitty Rike has a Maine Coon? Maybe a little different in Germany? It has little tufts on ear tips but I don't think it has the more squared off nose.

DeletedUser

Is the new spell strictly for event buildings? If so, will we still need blue prints for upgrading all things magical?