1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Amuni Guest Race - INNO promotional Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcael, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Purfie

Purfie Member

The new guest race was taken from history and really shouldn't be taken seriously. That being said, in today's world aren't we ALL slaves to something? Food, drink, work, Gucci, Elvenar??? Lighten up a little, the recurring civil war theme is getting old. Thank you ♥

2. Goatee

Goatee New Member

Rike's cat is a Siberian. My sister has one she got from a Siberian rescue. It had been imported from Russia as a kitten. They are hypoallergenic in spite of the long hair. Her allergeric husband gets along well with Katinka. They were bred in Monasteries as mousers. They do look remarkably like Maine Coons. And we live in Maine!

osideglen and Deborah M like this.
  3. Jasix

Jasix Well-Known Member

It's a game about Elves, Orcs, Sorcerers etc.... Trying to connect the fantasy world version of the slaves in this game to anything in the real world is nonsensical and overly sensitive. It is a fantasy game - it is not reality.

4. snowcone

snowcone Member

Does anyone have an idea as to when this new guess race will be out?

osideglen likes this.
  5. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

I've been asking this question as well. No answer so far. I suspect with the FA, not this week.

osideglen likes this.
  6. Purfie

Purfie Member

Is the new spell strictly for event buildings? If so, will we still need blue prints for upgrading all things magical?

osideglen likes this.
  7. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

It will work for both.

osideglen likes this.
  8. Purfie

Purfie Member

I saw that

osideglen likes this.