• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni Monuments

fitress

Some time ago, I had upgraded all of my Trap Makers and Goldsmiths. According to Elvengems, once that is done, you longer need Prestige, and can get rid of the Monuments to make more room, which I did.

Now............in looking ahead on the quest list, I realize that I have not reached the Quests which would have rewarded me for building them. I don't really care about the rewards, but am I going to be able to get past those quests, or am I going to have to rebuild the Monuments?

If the answer is yes to rebuild, and I choose not to, are there any ramifications to simply not completing any of the remaining quests other than not receiving the rewards? I'm probably not asking this correctly, but does the Research Tree or the Quest List actually "drive" my progress?

Thnx................

Socrates28

You should still get the rewards as they say have 4 L4 trapmakers which if you have them you get the reward. If you have deleted one of the buildings a quest calls for then you will either have to rebuild it or just wait until you get to Constructs and you will be able to decline them.

fitress

@Socrates28 - I still have all of my Trapmakers and Goldsmiths. The only thing I deleted were the Monuments. For example, there is a quest to Build the Temple of Sustainability, which I have in fact built, but it's no longer there. Unless the game keeps track of what has been built, this is where I may have my problem.

Socrates28

@Socrates28 - I still have all of my Trapmakers and Goldsmiths. The only thing I deleted were the Monuments. For example, there is a quest to Build the Temple of Sustainability, which I have in fact built, but it's no longer there. Unless the game keeps track of what has been built, this is where I may have my problem.
You will not be able to complete this quest unless you build it again, or leave it there and continue on to Constructs. Once you have completed the first research in it the Amuni quests become declinable and you can move through them without (re)building the Monuments. You will not get the bonus, but you said you don't need them. So just ignore it until you get to Constructs.

Deleted User - 3932582

Just make sure you don't decline everything after moving to Constructs - there are 5 trivial quests at the end that will give you 40 diamonds each.

fitress

@MinMax Gamer - Thanks - I saw that. However, they come after the quest to build the temple. As it turns out, I would only have to rebuild one of the temples, so it may not be too bad. I'll just wait until I get there to make the decision. At least I know what my options are.